вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

focus fuel pumps




Itapos;s funny how having food in the house can change your mood. I was depressed and worried everyday because I had no money for food and no money for gas. I just got money for groceries and went and bought a lot of good stuff and just knowing i have food makes me a much happier person.

Cooking is fun because it gives me something to do. I also been playing with cheesecake and mini a lot more these days to get them used to being around each other because Cheesecake canapos;t stand mini and mini is always nice to her and tries to play with her and let her get used to her but Cheesecake wants no part of it which pisses me off but they HAVE to get along eventually they are living together for fuck sake.

So me and Brendon are going to Crafty Bastards tomorrow which is a craft fair in DC then im going to my dads house for dinner. Arthur is having a party tonight, I really want to go but i NEVER leave his place until DAWN everytime we party there and i have things i need to do early tomorrow that wont get done if i go.

:/ ah well. HALLOWEEN is right around the corner

da vinci code commentary, focus fuel pumps, focus fuel pump, focus fuel door, focus frontline.



Комментариев нет: