понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cheapestflights.+com




Garrett I broke today. It is so hard because Garrett was the one that made my life worth living again months ago. Before him I had lost so much and he brought so much into my life, so much happiness. It was so sad watching us end the way we did. Heapos;s gonna always have a piece of my heart because i shared so much with him. I still love him which makes it even worse. I dont know if not being him will fix things.... Well here comes what you may not have known, my ex has been texting me, calling me, and even coming to see me, telling me he wanted to be with me again, this is the THIRD time heapos;s done this too and him doing this really put more weight on the problems Garrett and I had already started to have because I started thinking that maybe I should be with Trent, but nope wrong again. He tells everyone else that he had no intentions of us getting back together ever when he fucking told me the complete oppopsite. Iapos;ve cried all day. My eyes are swollen and my face is red. I feel so so so sad. Then i have girls who PRETEND�to be my "friends" talking shit about me. If your reading this and thinking itapos;s about you then it sure as hell is about you. Iapos;m sorry you two have been jealous of me for the years that you have known me because I worked to get what I had but thereapos;s no need for you to fucking talk shit, your a senior, grow the fuck up for once.

Iapos;m really considering Raliegh now. I wanna get the hell out of here, and get out now. Things keep getting worse as every day passes. I�feel like I�have nothing left inside of me. I never wanted to be alone. And here i am completely alone.


cheapestflights.+com, cheapestflights., cheapestflights uk, cheapestflights .co.uk.



Комментариев нет: