вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

anatomy of a flower




Yesterday I FINALLY started my halloween costume. Pieces for the skirt and petticoat have been cut out and the petticoat is halfway assembled. I think I want to see how the shirt and belt will look before I complete the skirt. I might be able to put them together into one piece, thus requiring only one zipper. (I hate sewing in zippers.)

I NEED to order my wig TONIGHT. If I donapos;t, it wonapos;t be ready in time for halloween. I need to do some minor styling to it.

I enjoyed my three-day weekend greatly. Too bad it had to end.

My dog kept me up all night with her coughing. Then there were massive delays on the train. And when I got to work, I discovered I had stepped in dog poo. I cleaned most of it off, but now Iapos;m stuck wearing a wet shoe all day.
anatomy of a flower, anatomy of a flower stem, anatomy of a flowering plant, anatomy of a frog.



Комментариев нет: