среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

express heathrow hotel london near




For a few minutes you made me feel as though I actually meant something to someone.

We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.

You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?

Sad isnapos;t it? How no matter what you do or say to me... When you come running back... When you need me again... Iapos;ll be here... Right here waiting for you, Iapos;ll take you back... No questions asked. Sad isnapos;t it?

So... From now on... When you think of me... Just remember that I couldapos;ve been the best thing you ever had.

Sometimes itapos;s better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.

All Iapos;m asking for is one night together. Just you and me. All alone. And if you can honestly say you donapos;t feel anything for me after that night, I will finally let you go.

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have.

You didnapos;t intentionally break my heart, you even said you were sorry, but I cried anyway

Itapos;s like once youapos;ve been hurt, youapos;re so scared to get attached again. You have this fear that every person you start to fall for, is just going to break your heart again.

Make me stay. Say something sweet and tender and untrue and make me stay.

You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.

Itapos;s not my fault if I canapos;t help looking at you. Itapos;s not my fault if I canapos;t stop calling you. Itapos;s not my fault I do like you. My only mistake was to fall to much in love with you.

Sometimes - no matter how long, or how much you love someone, they will never love you back and somehow you have to learn to be okay with that.

If your gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

Thereapos;s always that one special person that no matter what they do to you, you just cant let them go.

What do you do when the only person who can stop your tears is the one making you cry.

Iapos;d like to think Iapos;ll be happy again, but I really need to just stop and cry now, and sometimes I wish I could just scream at you, and show you what you do to me.

I smile yet break down and cry, I have waited for you for 4 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life. Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. I love you that much and nothing will ever change that.

Iapos;m gonna smile, because I wanna make you happy, laugh, so you wonapos;t see me cry. Iapos;m gonna let you go in style, and even if it kills me, Iapos;m gonna smile.youapos;re the reason I keep going and the reason I fall, cause without you in my life Iapos;m nothing at all.

I cut to prove to you that you are not the only one that can hurt me.

Just hit play and watch my life fall apart.

I canapos;t help myself; I donapos;t want anyone else.

Hold me when I cry, sleep with me on my drenched pillow, just for one night.

I might not get to see you as often as Iapos;d like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that itapos;s true. No matter what happens... Iapos;ll always love you.

There are moments in my life that Iapos;ll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there.

I do believe that God above, created you for me to love, He picked you out among the rest, because He knows Iapos;d love you best

We are all a little weird, lifeapos;s a little weird, and when we find soemone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and call it love.

Itapos;s easier to fake love, then to hide it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever...I donapos;t even know why Iapos;m doing this...maybe because I have lost my own words...maybe because no words I could say could convey it...then again, these words donapos;t either. There is nothing...nothing besides me and you...no...nothing besides you. I donapos;t even know what Iapos;m supposed to be doing...what am I supposed to to be living for...striving for...what is my reason for waking up in the morning? for going to school? No matter how long I search...the only answer I ever come up with is you...you want me to, you think I should, you want me to succeed....and so I will. I will do everything...anything...ask and it is yours...I love you...you are all I have...no I donapos;t have you, but you are all I want...and all I live for. I love you. I love you with all I have...there is nothing I wouldnapos;t do for you...

the only thing that confuses me is...
if I love you so much...

why am i so unhappy?

duramax filters, express heathrow hotel london near, express heartfelt i like sorrow would, express heartbreak, express hear polar song.



Комментариев нет: